Monday, June 14, 2010

Tracking social trends keeps life coach at the top of her profession

Showcasing experienced entrepreneurs offers an added marketing communications or social media element to help promote their businesses. In addition, it provides a forum through which they can share solutions to unique business challenges that might be the answer to a similar challenge with which yet another entrepreneur is struggling. This openness of information flows with the following story offered by

Jacqui Neurauter, owner
Harmonize Your Life Pathways

www.harmoniouspathways.com
Jacqui@harmoniouspathways.com
LinkedIn profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jacqueneurauter
847-359-6391

MY BUSINESS
As a life, professional and personal coach, I help people create and manifest their goals and help them realize more passion in their lives. I do this through personal coaching, writing, workshops, support groups and courses that I teach. My approach to all this is multi-faceted. It’s helping individuals get to know their real YOU, so to speak, in hopes of their living their lives with more vibrancy, joy and passion. My clients work in the business community, are business owners, and people who are deciding what they want to do next in their lives. Many are experiencing life transitions. I help ease them through these milestones.

MY UNIQUENESS
In my work of creating harmony and balance in people’s lives, I take a holistic approach to body, mind and spirit. One method of achieving this is using Feng Shui. I visit a client’s home or office to evaluate their environment and use the analyses as a base from which to begin working with them. I like to bring more of nature into their space to create an environment that does not compromise their health and well-being. Another part of my uniqueness stems from individual style and personality. It’s a matter of people easily connecting with you or not. If they don’t they should know that there are other professionals available with whom they might be the perfect fit. I find my ideal clients to be people between 40 and 70 years old – someone near retirement or experiencing a transition in their life.


UNIQUE BUSINESS CHALLENGE
As a businesswoman, my greatest challenge has always been trying to look ahead and stay on top of the curve. To keeping up with trends in order to be informed and flexible enough to continually improve and stay sharp. I am always asking myself if what I’m doing is working not only for my clients, but also for me. Are there any other things that I need to add to complement my services that people are beginning to seek out? I’m always challenged by wondering what have I learned and what can I do better?

EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
To continually improve, I do intensive research on methods to enhance my business. I talk with people and keep in touch with all media to identify the next trend that might affect my work. I need to have the latest available coaching tools to help bring out the best in people and help motivate them to reach out and find answers that they can’t find alone. By following these effective methods, I’ve been able to connect with so many different people on so many different levels. It keeps me open and aware of what is going on in the world. As a result, I’ve become a better listener which helps me better find out what’s behind what a person is saying. I see myself as more compassionate because I’ve worked with so many people who are trying to do the best they can. For me, it’s been a gift to have learned that.

No comments:

Post a Comment