Monday, February 14, 2011

Small-budget startups become prime targets for developer of affordable websites

Showcasing early entrepreneurs has a twofold purpose. One is to offer an added marketing communications or social media element to help promote their businesses. The second is to provide a forum through which they can guide other aspiring business owners around avoidable obstacles and toward a path of attainable goals. Sharing insights begins with hearing their stories firsthand beginning with a conversation with

Tony Palumbo, owner
LocalTech4Hire.com
support@localtech4hire.com
www.LocalTech4Hire.com
847-331-8764

ABOUT MY BUSINESS
LocalTech4Hire.com provides economical website development for small business owners who know they need an online presence, but up until now, thought website development was cost prohibitive. Building basic websites that are affordable gives new companies the opportunity to get started with Internet sales and marketing. At the same time, it takes their goals and vision directly online. As they begin to prosper and outgrow their site, I’m then able to help them, at that point, with the development of a more advanced site to better suit their current needs.

WHY I GOT STARTED
I began LocalTech4Hire.com after realizing that I was as far as I was going in my current career. I had gone as far as possible in my position and advancement did not look promising so I needed to take control of my own future success. I knew that my true interest, talent and value lie in web development. So, I pursued the education and training necessary to become a professional website developer and, soon after, started LocalTech4Hire.com.

MY UNIQUENESS
Besides my very affordable pricing which, first and foremost, is what sets me apart from my competition, my ability to quickly understand the individual needs and requirements of my clients is also a unique capability. Finding the most cost-effective solution to what will work best has resulted in solid relationships among my customers.

IDEAL CLIENT PROFILE
Companies that don’t have any online presence and, as a result, are not prospering would, naturally, be a good client for me. In addition to that, businesses ready to upgrade or refresh their websites would also fall into my ideal customer profile.

MY MARKETING METHODS
I’ve found that doing a lot of face-to-face networking is working well for getting my business the recognition it requires. At the same time, I’m a member of the local Rolling Meadows Chamber of Commerce. MeetUp group networking is another means of meeting other business owners who might need my services. Another method for generating awareness is to engage in online Q&As and leaving a link to my website.

SHARED ADVICE
What I found more encouraging than surprising was how helpful people can be with regard to my business startup. I have received so many tips, ideas and advice from other professionals that it has truly been a most positive experience. I wish I had known about the great source of information and opportunity my local chamber of commerce provided. I spent quite some time not really knowing how to get my name out into the marketplace before becoming a chamber member. I’d recommend to other aspiring entrepreneurs that they prepare and follow a detailed business plan. Having a set direction will keep you on course and help to ensure that you waste little time building your business. Also, get involved in networking to make the important contacts it takes to move your business forward. It’s a good idea, as well, to research your competitors. Find out who they are, where they’re located, who they are targeting and what they are offering. By doing so, you’ll be in a better position to provide a greater value at the fairest price which is one formula for future success.

No comments:

Post a Comment